Anything specific you after?

Saturday 6 January 2018

Been Painting!

Managed to get a few free evenings so got on with some painting. I had Konflict 47 British Armoured infantry, Automatons, Bren Carrier and my new Lieutenant.
British Armoured Infantry first.  These are nice solid models and I like them a lot.


Went with the standard allied green. Each one of these guys is packing an LMG so a squad can throw out a lot of shots. Next up were the British Automatons. These models were horrible to put together but look really good now.  The joins are really small to try and glue so it took me a while ( I need to practice pinning ).
The automatons are the Brits answer to manpower in the on going conflict.  Using rift technology Alan Turing has created a basic AI which enables this robots to provide fire support for troops. Each one carries an MMG so plenty of fire support  available


Next up was the Lieutenant. Technically it's Major Turntadust from Warlord games but I'm gonna use him as my Konflict 47 HQ option 


Last of all was the Bren Carrier. Not quite finished this, I have to add some decals and a wash over those.


I love the bren carrier model (plus it's easy to build), now i have 2 they will be zipping up and Down the table causing mischief ☺

Got the SAS and anti tank rifle team all primed so will start on those soon. Have a good one guys!


2 comments:

  1. Nice work on them all. My favourite weird troop type for K47. I had heard that about the automatons. Pinning is a must. Best thing todo is to practice with it and you'll get better i've pinned some quite awkward but tiny pieces and try and do it all the time now. Mainly because I am clumsy as hell and knock pieces off when painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think pinning is the thing I need to learn now. Might have to get some cheap models to practice on

      Delete