Anything specific you after?

Saturday 3 September 2016

Pirates!

Finally finished making my pirates up for a new pirate game Pirates of the Elven seas from the maker's of across the dead earth. The game is in the early stages of development so lots of rule testing. Who does not like pirates though lol so I thought I'd whip some up. My friend gave me a bag of old empire and mordhiem bits to make the pirates out of. I did buy one pirate model as my captain.


My pirate captain
My first batch of pirates



It's the bits bag there appeared to be some cannons as well. Some bits were missing so I had to bodge them a bit but I think they will be ok


Now every thing has been added to my painting line so I best get painting soon! !



4 comments:

  1. Cooming really good together ! Fly the Jolly Roger !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that a true I'll need a jolly roger!

      Delete
  2. They look cracking mate got to love the Black Scorpion pirates as well. The Empire and Mordhiem bits make up some perfect pirates and how awesome to have some cannons as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know an extra bonus! Hopefully I've bodged them sontheu are secure lol

      Delete