Anything specific you after?

Wednesday 29 June 2016

X-Wing Miniatures Millenium Falcon

For fathers day the kids bought me a Millenium falcon to add to my rebel fleet. I was going to wait for the heroes of the resistance pack (milleniun falcon from the force awakens plus poe's black x wing T70) to come out  but its ages away yet and impatience over came.
Opening the box you get a leaflet with an extra scenario in and bits explaining extra rules for the big ship (X wing does this a lot with any new ships) and all the cards you will need.


The tokens and cards are great quality with excellent art work and have been popped out and sorted into my x wing storage.


The cards contain a mix of missiles crew cards and engine upgrades.
And last obvously you get a great detailed miniature Millenium Falcon.


Hopefully the Falcon will be in battle this Friday. I'll let you know how it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment