Anything specific you after?

Monday 27 June 2016

Trees!!

To add some more greenery to my games I've been looking at getting more trees for wooded areas of terrain. These will come in handy should I get into other games such as bolt action. The cheapest way I know if is ordering some model railway trees off eBay. They come from China but are great for quick and easy woods. This time round I bought 20 trees for £5 with free delivery. They do take a couple of weeks to arrive as they are coming a long way.
I bought 2 different types of trees.
The first is a more fern type tree (excuse my lack of tree knowledge)


These trees are about 4 inches tall. The next lot of trees I bought were a bit wider


Hopefully I will be able to make a couple of wooded areas from these trees. I'm also deciding whether to make the trees able to come out when need to fit models on when they enter the terrain. I'll let you know how it goes! have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment