Anything specific you after?

Monday 9 May 2016

Quiet week

Sorry it's been a quiet week me and the family have been ill at the start of the week and camping this weekend so not much modelling or gaming.
We were camping in Weston super Mare so I thought it would be rude if I didn't visit 7th Heaven Games new real world store not just online. The online store is here . After dragging the family around some streets we found the shop in an office  above a cafe (always good to have a supply of food nearby!) and Robert the manager/owner met us as we climbed the steps  with a warm friendly welcome. Inside there were a few tables set up ready to play and a nice selection of goods. I picked up the mercenaries Aysha and Nisha for Across the Dead Earth. So if your ever down Weston drop down and say hello!


While we were camping after the kids were asleep I made up my gang for the Across the Dead Earth  tournament. Went a bit away from what I would normally  but hey who dares wins (well hopefully at least one game) !
While camping we did manage to squeeze in a slightly easier version game of Zombies!!


I love this game and ita really eaay to play with lots of zombie killing action. Have a great day folks!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome Sauce! Met Robert at Christmas at the Wargamer Show in Birmingham top bloke!

    ReplyDelete