Anything specific you after?

Sunday 23 August 2015

Quiet week

Been a quiet week on the modelling front this week. As I've painted all my Across the dead earth gangs and scenery I'm a bit at a loss. I've got some Dystopian legions models to do so I think I'll start on them. I believe on the geek shelves there is also a space marine land speeder and razor back so they will have to go on the list.
In other news the terrain kick starter I blogged about earlier has done phenomenonly well. A requested £500 has so far raised £18,000!! And still has 8 days left. I'm hopefully getting the original building plus a free building and some free extra details :-) also another little building for a few extra quid. Supposed to be delivered November so I'll post some pictures etc up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment